Mindful Moments in The Classroom - 2 Day Workshop
DURING THE WORKSHOP
• Experience a variety of personal mindfulness practices and reflection.
• Explore application of mindfulness practices to students of different ages and needs.
• Practice leading a mindfulness lesson.
• Develop a mindfulness lesson.
• Plan a 4 week sequence of mindfulness practices best suited to the teacher’s own classroom.
Tuesdays June 20 and June 27, 2017
8:30 am to 2:30 pm (1 hour for lunch)
plus 5 hours Independent practice
$125 prior to May 1 OR $140 May 1 – June 18
929 S. Main Street, Suite 106 Lombard, IL 60148
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Molly Nechvatal is a National Board Certified Teacher of gifted middle school English. Ms. Nechvatal is also a 200 hour Certified Yoga Teacher. By combining the mindfulness aspects of her yoga training with Illinois’ Social-Emotional Learning Standards, Ms. Nechvatal will share a series of weekly Mindfulness lessons that can be used with students of all ages. She brings over 20 years of experience as a teacher, IAGC member, parent, meditator, and yogini.