Mini – Moments in the Classroom
ONE Day Workshop for Teachers, School Social Workers, and Youth Organizers
This is a mini-version of the June Workshop for teachers with a busy schedule! Learn to create an environment based on Mindfulness Practices for students of all ages. Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment.
Thursday July 27 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Anahata Center 929 S. Main St #106 Lombard
(CPDUs not available for this mini-workshop)
DURING THE WORKSHOP
• Experience a variety of personal mindfulness practices and reflection.
• Explore application of mindfulness practices to students of different ages and needs.
• Practice leading a mindfulness lesson.
• Develop a mindfulness lesson.
• Plan a 4 week sequence of mindfulness practices best suited to the teacher’s own classroom.
$60.00 Payable through Paypal or Credit Card (use registration form)
Please Register by July 25 (There is a minimum of FOUR PARTICIPANTS for the class to be held)